EAU PALM BEACH RESORT & SPA INVITES GUESTS TO ‘PRESS PLAY’ THIS SUMMER IN PALM BEACH BEGINNING JULY 1
Reopening In Time for Its Seventh Anniversary, Eau Palm Beach Welcomes Guests Back With Summer Values and Celebrations
PALM BEACH, Fla. (June 3, 2020) –, the award-winning oceanfront oasis situated along Florida’s Gold Coast, today announced that it will reopen on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, welcoming both overnight and local guests for a sun-splashed summer season. To celebrate, Eau Palm Beach will mark its reopening and seventh anniversary with the summer-long “Press Play” package of perks and values.
The resort’s four dining venues, Temple Orange, Stir, Angle and Breeze Ocean Kitchen, will resume operations on July 1, and the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa, Fitness Center, AquaNuts and teen programs will welcome back guests as well, in a phased approach that meets federal and local health and safety guidelines, all designed with guests’ comfort top of mind.
The “Press Play” package, available from July 1, 2020, to September 30, 2020, invites travelers to enjoy a well-deserved summer vacation and toast the joy of escape while enjoying enticing extras, such as complimentary overnight parking, a $50 resort credit per stay, spontaneous toasts at the adults-only Tranquility Pool, courtesy of the resort’s champagne butler, complimentary access to AquaNuts and Coast children and teen clubs, private beach access, including the use of beach chairs and umbrellas, nonmotorized water sports and more. Families can look forward to the newly minted “Coastal Kids” food & beverage program offering children aged five to 12 all daily meals and unlimited juices, milk and soda throughout their stay, for just $30 per day*.
“After temporarily putting life on ‘Pause,’ we are thrilled to welcome guests back to Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa this summer,” said Tim Nardi, General Manager of Eau Palm Beach. “There’s no better place to reconnect, rejuvenate and play in relaxed luxury than Eau Palm Beach.”
World-Class Cleanliness and Safety Standards
Guests can be assured of the highest standards of health and safety when they return to the shores of Eau Palm Beach, including:
- All dining outlets will space tables to allow for the recommended amount of social distancing.
- Daily à la carte daily breakfast service and an à la carte Sunday brunch service with live music by Arturo Romay.
- At the popular Eau Spa, a phased menu of massages and facials will be available. Salon Services will include manicures, pedicures, haircut and color. Operations will be focused on sanitation and maintaining social distancing by staggering appointment times and seating throughout the spa, including salon service stations. Guest will be asked a series of wellness questions prior to and upon arrival to ensure the safety of resort guests and employees.
- All team members will wear personal protective equipment while performing Spa and Salon Services to ensure the health and well-being of all.
- The resort’s Har-tru clay tennis courts will accommodate a maximum of 12 guests at a time.
- AquaNuts and COAST children and teen programs will accommodate a maximum of 10 guests at a time.
- The Fitness Center will accommodate up to nine maximum guests, with six guests maximum in fitness classes, including three maximum guests for spin classes on the RealRyder bikes.
- In-room Peloton bikes are available to guests booking a suite, or a King bedded room. Bikes must be booked in advance; an additional charge applies.
Elevated Room Service
In keeping with Eau’s commitment to world-class service, the resort will introduce a new At Your Service Cocktail Butler who will bring a cocktail cart right to a guest’s door and prepare their cocktail of their choice for enjoyment in the comfort of their guest room.
Upon request, Eau Palm Beach will also curate the in-room experience with custom-stocked minibars available for pre-order. Custom minibar packages include Eau Palm Beach’s Growler selection of 100% local craft beers brewed within a 10-mile radius of the resort.
Intimate Oceanfront Weddings With A Creative Touch
Eau Palm Beach invites lovebirds to celebrate their partnership with their closest family and friends in a one-of-a-kind and meaningful wedding experience. The new Petite Soirée package geared toward intimate weddings includes a stunning oceanfront ceremony, an overnight stay for the couple in an oceanfront Lanai Terrace Suite, cocktail reception with three passed canapes, and a three-course plated dinner and wine pairing party for 10 guests at Angle Restaurant curated by the resort’s sommelier.**
Set on seven acres of private beach on Palm Beach Island, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa offers guests a modern Palm Beach experience with distinctive accommodations, impeccable service and unexpected experiences. the resort’s popular and whimsical 42,000-square-foot playground of pampering and relaxation features 19 treatment rooms, a bath lounge, scrub and polish bar and private spa villas.
Rates for the summer season begin at $409/night. For more information about Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, please visit .
2020欧洲杯预选赛程*More information about the Press Play package is available at http://www.eaupalmbeach.com/offers.
**More information about the Petite Soirée package is available at .
About Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa:
Situated on a secluded private beach across seven acres of the Atlantic coast with breathtaking ocean views and lush tropical gardens, the Forbes Five-Star, AAA Five Diamond Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape, recognized as Florida’s top resort for five years running in the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards. Spacious accommodations offer a Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach vibe
2020欧洲杯预选赛程and feature private balconies with hanging chairs to enjoy ocean views. The resort’s many amenities include the Forbes Five-Star, 42,000 square foot Eau Spa, three tennis courts, two pools, and an outstanding children and teen club and programs. With more than 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 and offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for private events. Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa has four restaurants and is just minutes from the lively Palm Beach nightlife and shopping. Eau Palm Beach is a distinctive member of the Preferred Hotels & Resorts Legend Collection. For more information, call 800-328-0170 or 561-533-6000, or visit , or contact your travel professional.
2020欧洲杯预选赛程Stacy Lewis | Nicole Allison
ON-SITE RESORT CONTACT:
Nick Gold, Director of Public Relations